We are waiting on two things:
First, the organizers of the Troy Contest, are working to condense the schedule for tomorrow so that the contest will end earlier. That will most likely mean that the contest will start earlier as well.
Secondly, we are awaiting a decision from the Superintendent today as to whether or not all weekend activities will be cancelled. That should come after the 11:00 am EOC meeting.
Lastly, I too am concerned about coming back home late. The last thing we want is to get back home around 1 am and have the storm hitting about the same time.
With all that being said, I will let you know our plans later this afternoon when I have more to go on.
I appreciate your patience,