As with all mandatory camps, it is expected that all new members attend this camp all day, every day. That goes for Winds, Percussion and Color Guard.
During the camp, we will learn the basic marching and dance techniques needed to successfully perform our half time show.
Things to remember about movement camp:
- 9am-noon - 1st block - Each block will have multiple rest and water breaks.
- noon-1pm - Lunch- Students should bring a sack lunch from home. You will not be allowed to leave campus and lunch will not be provided.
- 1pm-5pm - 2nd block - Each block will have multiple rest and water breaks.
Things to bring/wear to camp:
- Comfortable, lace up style tennis shoes. No Flip Flops, No Slip Ons, No Sandals, No Boots etc. You will need to be able to pull the laces tight and ties your shoes.
- A light colored t-shirt and dark shorts. You don't need to go out and buy a new pair but, it's going to be hot so please dress for the weather.
- A hat
- Your instrument, drum or flag.
- A 1qt. water cooler. We have all of the ice and water you'll need.
- A sack lunch and extra snacks. - We have a refrigerator if you need one.
Please eat a good breakfast and drink plenty of water. Please do not drink milk before coming to rehearsal.
Lastly, there have been very few people sign up for Charms. We need you to go ahead and complete this asap. It only takes a few minutes but is very important. Go here, and fill out the information completely and accurately.
Also, please sign for the remind texting group.