The band has been working so hard and things are really shaping up. As we approach our contest season, we will get even better!
A couple of reminders for this week:
- Normal practice schedule. Everyone is expected to be at all rehearsals for their entirety.
- Band Parent meeting Tuesday at 6:30pm in the NHS Media Center
- Meal Deal Sign-Up, please do not sign up more than one time. Also, if you opt to pay for your meal thru the band website, you must still complete the online order form. (I know it's a pain but we can't link the two and we don't want to miss anyone's order.)
- We need more parent volunteers for Friday night concessions. While the regular group of volunteers always get it done, it would be easier for everyone to have more people there. Remember, you get a $25.00 credit towards your band fair share contributions for each concession event you work. The credit maxes out at two events for a total of $50.00. If you haven't volunteered, please give it a try. You get to meet the other parents and honestly, it's a fun night.
- Speaking of volunteering...Starting this week, a parking permit is required to near the stadium each Friday Night. We have been issued 20 parking passes for concessions and 8 parking passes for band chaperones. These passes will are on a first sign-up, first passed out basis. Once they are gone, you will either have to park in the west end parking lot or pay $3.00 to the football booster parents collecting money as you enter the parking lot.
- Volunteer and Chaperone passes are now required for all parents. Parents who are volunteering in concessions or chaperoning the band will be given a pass to enter the game. All others are required to pay $7.00 at the gate.
- Parking Passes and Volunteer name tags will be passed out on Fridays. Parking Passes are available Thursday evenings after band practice.
- You can sign-up to volunteer for concessions here.
- You can sign-up to chaperone here.